ElectronicRepair.com, limited renewed warranty for products purchased in the USA from an authorized ElectronicRepair.com reseller.
ElectronicRepair.com warrants this renewed warranty product and all parts thereof, except as set forth below only to the registered purchaser to be free from defective materials and workmanship from the date of the original renewed warranty purchase for the period shown below. This renewed warranty is valid in the USA only.
Limited Renewed Warranty Coverage: If this product is found to be defective within the renewed warranty period, ElectronicRepair.com will repair or replace defective parts with new or rebuilt equivalents or at its option replaced with new, used or equivalent model at no charge. Parts used for replacement are warranted only for the remainder of the renewed warranty period. This renewed warranty is only valid to the original registered owner and is not transferable.
What you must do for a renewed warranty service:
Register your information on our website then you will receive the warranty certificate. If your unit needs service, it may be taken or shipped to ElectronicRepair.com or one of its authorized repair centers. You are responsible for transporting your unit or arranging for its transportation. If shipment of your unit is required you must pay the initial shipping charges but we will pay the return shipping charges if the repairs are covered by the renewed warranty. If shipping the product in for service, please be sure to package it carefully preferably in the original packaging, and include a brief description of the problem you are having. If you have any questions concerning your renewed warranty product, please contact our Customer Care Center on our website, ElectronicRepair.com and click on contact link.
What is Not Covered: This limited renewed warranty provided by ElectronicRepair.com does not cover:
1. Products which have been subject to abuse, accident, alteration, modification, tampering, negligence, misuse, faulty installation, lack of reasonable care, of if repaired or serviced by anyone other than ElectronicRepair.com or one of its authorized service center to render such service, or if affixed to any attachment not provided with the products, or if the serial number has been altered, tampered with, defaced, or removed.
2. Initial installation, installation and removal from cabinets of mounting systems.
3. Operational adjustments covered in Owner’s Manual, normal maintenance.
4. Damage that occurs in shipment, due to act of god, and cosmetic damage.
5. Signal reception problems and failures due to line power surge.
6. Accessories, Batteries.
7. Products used for commercial purposes, including, but not limited to rental.
8. Loss of data resultant from malfunction of hard drive or other data storage device.
There are no express warranties except as listed above.
The duration of any implied warranties, including the implied warranty of merchantability, is limited to the duration of the express warranty herein. ElectronicRepair.com shall not be liable for any loss of use of the product, inconvenience, or any other damages, whether direct, incidental or consequential (including, without limitation, damage to tapes, records or discs) resulting from the use of this product, or arising out of any breach of this renewed warranty. All express and implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose are limited to the renewed warranty period set forth above.